The final examination for class twelve is all set to begin from 17th of Baisakh 2070, i.e., tomorrow. Students from around 3596 HSEB affiliated colleges are appearing for the exams. The exam is scheduled to continue for a period of twelve days from 17th of Baisakh 2070 to 29th of Baisakh at various examination centers across the country.
The end of class twelve marks the end of high school and beginning of the bachelor level in education. Students are extremely excited and anxious to get over with the exams and most often the over excitement leads to silly mistakes during exams that are regretted later. The best thing to do during exams is to remain calm and not panic. Remember, most often it’s panicking that causes most of the accidents. It might seem natural to feel pressure during exams but stress can be minimized to a great extent with few simple steps:
|HSEB Grade 12 Exam Routine|
- Always be prepared for the exam earlier and keep the time before the exam for revision
- Be attentive in class. Most often, if you are focused during the class lecture, you don’t need to study hard for exams
- Do not panic. Most problems are solved, greater obstacles are overcome by remaining calm and thinking rationally. So keep your head cool during exams.
- Eat and sleep well. Many students put extra amount of effort during exam and end up being sick. Studying at the expense of your health is useless if you can’t take exam.
- Take exam and forget about it. Do not worry about the results.
Sparrow SMS wishes best of luck to all the examinees appearing for the exams. Sparrow SMS has been helping students of HSEB view their results via SMS and thousands of students have benefitted from this service. All they had to do was type HSEB followed by a space and their symbol no. and send the SMS to 35001.We hope we can continue providing our services to the students in future.