Sending bulk SMS is a great way to increase the number of people who receive your marketing messages. It also helps you reach more people with less money spent on mobile marketing. However, there are also some things that you need to consider before deciding when is the best time for sending out bulk SMS messages. In this article, we’ll tell you what factors affect how often and how much money you should spend on sending out these messages in order to get maximum results from your campaigns.
When it is appropriate to send bulk SMS?
There is no single answer to the question of when it is appropriate to send bulk SMS. It depends on the type of message and the audience, as well as other factors such as content and time of day.
- Content: If you’re sending a marketing message with a coupon code or discount code, then sending it at a busy time of day may not be optimal because customers won’t have enough bandwidth in their phones to download your offer before they’re trapped in traffic on their way home from work or school. However, if you’re sending out an informational update about upcoming events or promotions (such as “this weekend our store will be offering free admission for seniors”), then sending it later in the evening after normal business hours can help ensure that all recipients have access to this information before leaving town over break!
- Time zone: As mentioned above—it depends on which side of Earth we’re talking about here! You’ll probably want something close enough so that people don’t have trouble reaching out through whatever technology works best for them; otherwise, things could get messy quickly once things start flowing back down our path again next year.”
Ideally, send your bulk SMS between 10 am and 4 pm on weekdays
The best time to send bulk SMS is between 10 am and 4 pm on weekdays.
- People are more likely to be at work during this time, so they can receive your message more quickly and easily.
- People are also less likely to be traveling during this period, which means they’ll have more time available for learning about your brand or product.
- Finally, people tend not to be as busy as they might be on other days of the week—so there’s less competition for their attention!
If possible, avoid sending bulk SMS during the holidays
Bulk SMS marketing is an effective way to reach your customers during the holidays, but it’s important to keep in mind that people are more likely to respond to messages when they’re not feeling rushed and distracted. For example, if you send out a bulk SMS campaign during Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve night, there’s no guarantee that your message will be read by anyone who is awake at those times.
Do not send bulk SMS at night unless you have a very good reason to do so
It’s important to note that the law in your country may prohibit sending bulk SMS messages during certain hours of the day or night. If this is the case, make sure that you are aware of these laws before sending any bulk SMS campaigns.
Also, if someone asks you not to send them any more messages (and they should), then don’t! It’s not fair if someone expects something from you but then it turns out that they don’t want anything after all and no one likes feeling taken advantage of by their favorite company!
There are multiple factors involved in deciding when to send out bulk SMS
- The best time to send bulk SMS depends on a number of different things, including:
Your audience: If you’re sending marketing messages to an audience that’s more likely to be interested in your business, then it makes sense for you to send them at an earlier point in their day. For example, if you have a business that targets millennials and young professionals who are likely engaged on social media during the early morning hours (6am-9am), consider sending out those messages at 6am or 7am rather than waiting until 10pm or 11pm.
- Your business: If your company is small-scale and doesn’t have much money available for marketing campaigns, then it may not be worth investing too much time into crafting an effective campaign; instead, focus on making sure the content itself is engaging enough so people will want more—and then wait until another day before sending out additional emails or text messages! This can help keep costs down while still getting results from these efforts because there won’t be anything else requiring attention from management once everything has been completed successfully the first time round.”
As you can see, there are many factors involved in deciding when to send out bulk SMS. The best advice is to do your research and make sure that you are sending your message at the right time.
Sparrow SMS is one of the top bulk SMS service providers here in Nepal. We provide services such as bulk SMS, dynamic SMS, Viber business messaging, voice broadcasting, and other SMS-related services.
You can reach us out at
Call: +977 9802005007/08